Central Water System
The EcoWater Central Water System provides filtered water throughout your entire home.
During the normal operation, the water flows through several filtration processes where sediments, chlorine taste and other contaminants that adversely affect taste and odour are reduced. A clean rinse cycle is automatically initiated based on the amount of water that has been filtered, or after 14 days, which ever comes first. During this cycle, the media bed is rejuvenated, and sediments are flushed down the drain.
To order this product, contact your local EcoWater Systems dealer through our dealer locator.
- Delivers great tasting, clean, filtered water to every faucet in your home!
- Water flows through several filtration processes.
- Sediment, chlorine taste and other adverse contaminants
that affect taste and odor are reduced.
- Prevents sediment particles from entering your home's
plumbing system, protecting your pipes and appliances.
- No filters to change!
- No salt is used, eliminating contaminant discharge.
- No plastic bottles or replacement filters in the landfill.
- Very low water usage.
- Low energy usage.